Communicating effectively with team members and groups has become more important as organizations have relied on collaborative work to advance their goals. This course will help you improve your communications by providing best practices and effective tips and techniques.
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Identify the factors in interpersonal communication
- Modify communication strategies to be successful in small and large groups
- Understand techniques to improve phone and email communications
- Devise a strategy for working effectively in remote settings, including in telework settings
- Explain the purpose of various types of meetings and explain the outcomes expected
- Attend a meeting and perform the role of an effective communicator in the meeting
- Prepare for, moderate, and follow up after a meeting to ensure effective use of organizational resources
- Document a meeting and distribute minutes or a meeting summary as appropriate
PMP, PMI-ACP, PMI-RMP, PMBOK, and the PMI Registered Education Provider logo are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Your Price: $695.00
Day & Time
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Building Block for
Who should take this course
This course is intended for adults seeking to improve their skills in communicating in a group or team setting.