Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.)
Solarity is one of only three Project Management Institute (PMI)® Registered Education Providers (R.E.P.) based in the Commonwealth of Kentucky. This status means Solarity meets requirements established by PMI® and can deliver Professional Development Units (PDUs) for continuing education credit.
This qualifies us to offer training in project management and issue professional development units (PDUs) to meet the continuing education requirements needed by PMI credential holders.
To earn the R.E.P. designation, a provider must meet or exceed rigorous standards for quality and effectiveness as defined by PMI®.
Why choose an R.E.P.? Download the Brochure.
We have Microsoft Certified Technical Specialists (MCTS) on staff, including one awarded the rare Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP) on Microsoft Project for three consecutive years. Our partnerships provide us with access to some of the most innovative and talented Microsoft professionals in the industry today, including Microsoft Silver Project and Portfolio Management partners.
Our staff hold a large number of credentials and certifications, including:
- Project Management Professional (PMP)®
- Advanced Prosci® Change Management
- PMI Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA)®
- Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
- Appreciative Inquiry
- Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT)
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)
- IBM Certified Executive Project Manager
- Senior Professional in Human Resources
- CompTIA Project+
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist
- Lean Systems Certification
- Certified Public Manager
- Certified Strategic Planning Facilitator
- and many more…