Project Management Institute Authorized Training Partner (ATP)
The Project Management Institute (PMI®) endorses Solarity, a division of HealthTech Solutions, as an Authorized Training Partner to support the professional development needs of future or current PMI® practitioners and stakeholders in their pursuit of PMI® credentials.
As an Authorized Training Partner, we deliver quality project management courses, including the PMP® Exam Preparation course using licensed PMI® course materials. Solarity provides the highest quality training with courses and materials based on the most current version of The Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide). Our trainers are certified through PMI’s Train-the-Trainer program to teach PMI® curriculum.
Solarity trainers go beyond just teaching a class to be available to participants before, during, and long after the class. We also offer courses in Agile and business analysis as well as the exam preparation courses that correspond to PMI’s certification in those topics (APC, PBA, and DA, among others).
Why choose a Project Management Institute Authorized Training Partner?
The PMI Authorized Training Partner Program is designed to help you find high-quality training with PMI accredited training providers. Training with an Authorized Partner will ensure:
- You are trained by an organization, you can trust
- Demonstrated alignment with PMI, the world’s largest project management membership association.
- Instructors must be current in learning methods and must continuously enhance their skills.
- Courses must be current and aligned to the latest PMI Global Standards.
- Continuous quality improvement processes and procedures are demonstrated throughout the organization.
PMI, PMP, CAPM, ATP, and ATP Logo are marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
We have Microsoft Certified Technical Specialists (MCTS) on staff, including one awarded the rare Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP) on Microsoft Project for three consecutive years. Our partnerships provide us with access to some of the most innovative and talented Microsoft professionals in the industry today, including Microsoft Silver Project and Portfolio Management partners.
Our staff hold a large number of credentials and certifications, including:
- Project Management Professional (PMP)®
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)®
- Advanced Prosci® Change Management
- PMI Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA)®
- Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
- Appreciative Inquiry
- Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT)
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)
- IBM Certified Executive Project Manager
- Senior Professional in Human Resources
- CompTIA Project+
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist
- Lean Systems Certification
- Certified Public Manager
- Certified Strategic Planning Facilitator
- Disciplined Agile Scrum Master (DASM)
- Disciplined Agile Senior Scrum Master (DASSM)
- and many more…