Improve your performance
Gain the knowledge you need to advance your skills and abilities for future success. Join us for classroom instruction, or take advantage of our award-winning online courses.
More than anything, our purpose is to help you address your needs as an individual or organization. We prefer to understand WHY you want training, rather than just WHAT training you want.
We offer classes in:
- Project, Program and Portfolio Management
- Business Analysis
- Change Management
- IT Service Management
- Information Technology (Microsoft, Cisco, VMware, CompTIA, Java, Etc.)
Training for Government Agencies
Solarity is pleased to have been selected by the Commonwealth of Kentucky to provide Project Management, Business Analysis, IT Service Management (ITIL), Information Technology, and Broadband Education training to state agencies, public institutions, and their employees. Solarity’s Master Agreements with the Commonwealth of Kentucky, allows state employees to purchase approved training courses at pre-negotiated rates.
- Project Management, Business Analysis, & IT Service Management: MA 758 1600000856
- Information Technology Training: MA 758 1700000657
- Broadband Planning Facilitation and Training Services: MA 758 1600000520
We take the time to listen and understand your needs, then work in partnership to create an experience that will produce the results you need.
Methods of Payment
- Pay when you Register – we accept all major credit cards
- Request Invoice – The invoice will be sent after your online registration to the email provided. Payment is due Net 15 from the date of invoice or at a minimum 2 weeks before the class date, whichever is sooner. Course materials will not be shipped to you until the payment is made.
- There are no refunds for Online courses.
- For In-person or Live-virtual courses:
- 3 weeks or more prior to the class – full refund minus any materials purchased/shipped
- 2-3 weeks prior to the class – 50% refund
- Less than 1 week – no refund (we suggest contacting us to reschedule into another class session, if possible.)