Solarity is pleased to have been selected by the Commonwealth of Kentucky to provide Project Management, Business Analysis, IT Service Management (ITIL), and Information Technology training to state agencies, public institutions, and their employees. Solarity’s Master Agreements with the Commonwealth of Kentucky, allows state employees to purchase approved training courses at pre-negotiated rates.
- Project Management, Business Analysis, & IT Service Management: MA 758 1600000856
- Information Technology Training: MA 758 1700000657
- Broadband Planning Facilitation and Training Services: MA 758 1600000520
Download our 2020 Winter/Spring Course Guide
Solarity’s mission is to help people, organizations, and communities THRIVE!
We have developed an integrated approach to our training and consulting services, designed to integrate quality practices to empower our clients to achieve their desired results.
Commonwealth agencies and employees can take advantage of training solutions that best support their needs, including:
- Classroom Training (Frankfort or other Commonwealth Location)
- Classroom Training (Solarity Location in Lexington)
- Virtual Classroom Training (Live Online Training)
- eLearning (Self-paced Online Training)
- Exam Preparation
- Mentoring and Coaching
- Consulting Services for Additional Support
For more information or to schedule a time to discuss your training needs with Solarity, please contact Cory Camic: (859) 215-0253 x 106