This course, based on the best practices from the PMBOK® Guide, helps project managers understand risks and resolve issues that may emerge from project stakeholder engagement. Participants will learn familiar strategies for managing stakeholder engagement and expectations and explore common stakeholder issues. This course is designed with simulated conversations and interactions that may occur among stakeholders to help participants breakdown the different elements from these interactions and prepare an appropriate response.
In Person | Live Virtual
Building Block for
Project management courses; Ongoing education; Leadership/Essential skills
- Access to the Solarity LMS including the recording for the training
- Various resources including templates and materials
Who should take this course
- Anyone wishing to manage stakeholders more effectively.
- Project managers and team members who want to gain better control over the conditions on their projects.
- Experienced managers who wish to enhance their skills.
- Learn how to diagnose the underlying causes of stakeholder problems;
- Learn how to apply tips and strategies from experience project managers to resolve issues among stakeholders;
- Refine the ability to effectively manage projects and interact with project stakeholders; and
- Effectively engage and empower stakeholders.