This course provides guidance on what to do to establish an architecture practice and how to use it in connection with planning the longer-term transformation of the enterprise (strategic architecture) and designing capabilities to support and sustain the transformation. In this course, participants build on the foundational knowledge and comprehension of Level 1, using practical scenarios to enforce concepts. Attending this course will prepare participants to sit for the TOGAF® Certified Level exam and become a certified TOGAF® Practitioner.
- Architecture Development Method (ADM) phases in the development of an enterprise architecture;
- Architecture Governance in development of an enterprise architecture;
- TOGAF® recommended techniques when developing an enterprise architecture;
- TOGAF® Technical Reference Model and how to customize it to meet an organization’s needs;
- Integrated Information Infrastructure Reference Model;
- Key deliverables of the ADM cycle;
- Partition an enterprise architecture to meet the specific needs of an organization;
- Architecture Repository;
- Apply iteration and different levels of architecture with the ADM;
- Adapt the ADM for security;
- SOA as a style of architecture;
- Architecture maturity models in developing an enterprise architecture; and
- Architecture Skills Framework and how to apply it within an organization.