In this course, experienced RHCSA-level system administrators receive extensive hands-on training in how to use the virtualization features of Red Hat Enterprise Linux as managed through the Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization (RHEV) suite. Participants will use RHEV to create and centrally manage highly available virtual systems in the enterprise in a massively scalable manner. This course also prepares participants to take the Red Hat Certified Virtualization Administrator (RHCVA) exam.
- Create, deploy, manage, and migrate Red Hat Enterprise Linux virtual machines hosted on either dedicated RHEV-H hypervisor nodes or Red Hat Enterprise Linux servers using RHEV-M;
- Install and manage RHEV-H hypervisor nodes;
- Install, use, and maintain the web-based RHEV-M management console;
- Create and manage virtual images and NFS or iSCSI storage pools storing guest images and snapshots;
- Maintain high availability of virtual machines; and
- Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization architecture.