In this course, participants learn about various Teams management tools, security and compliance feature for Teams, network requirement for Teams deployment, as well as different Teams settings and policies for managing collaboration and communication experience in Teams. Participants learn about Teams architecture. Specifically, participants learn about the integration between Microsoft Teams and various workloads and services in Microsoft 365. Participants learn about security and compliance features for Teams, including conditional access, MFA, Threat, alerts, DLP policies, eDiscovery, and information barrier policies and will also learn about preparing the environment for a Microsoft Teams deployment, including upgrading from Skype for Business to Microsoft Teams, network settings, and managing Microsoft Teams endpoints. Lastly, participants will learn about how to create and manage teams, manage membership, including internal and external users and will further learn about different settings and policies to manage collaboration and communication experiences in Microsoft Teams.
- What is Microsoft Teams and how the components work together;
- How to implement Governance, Security, and Compliance for Microsoft Teams;
- How to prepare an organizations environment for a Microsoft Teams deployment;
- How to deploy and manage teams;
- How to manage collaboration and communication experiences in Microsoft Teams; and
- Techniques to manage and troubleshoot communication in Microsoft Teams.