In the fast-paced world of today’s business world, there isn’t always time to do traditional project management. PMs need to be more flexible in their approach. This course provides a solid understanding of the fundamental building blocks for utilizing the best of the spectrum of Agile approaches. Students learn from experienced project managers, the concepts, terms, tools, and techniques needed to successfully complete Agile projects. Additionally, students are encouraged to bring their own projects to work on for the “hands-on” exercises in a non-threatening and fun learning environment that promotes student confidence. Students will leave with an understanding of what it will take to succeed with the real-world Agile project they are working on.
This course serves as a foundation on which other Solarity project management skills development courses build. It can also be configured based on client needs.
Your Price: $1,195.00
Day & Time
Building Block for
All student materials are created and provided by The Solarity Group.
Who should take this course
- Beginning project managers, project coordinators, “accidental” project managers, and other team members who need to understand Agile project management terminology and processes
- Experienced project managers who need to refresh/update their skills to support Agile projects
- PMP®’s who want to update their knowledge and gain additional PDUs
- Anyone who would like to investigate project management as a career.
- Utilize common project management vocabulary and processes
- Describe the importance and value of project management for project success
- Understand the various Agile approaches and how to choose the best one for your project(s)
- Select the appropriate project management tools and techniques to deliver Agile project results on time, in budget, and with value
- Obtain “hands-on” application of Agile project management using basic tools, templates, and techniques
- Understand the relationship between project management and organizational change management
Module 1: Introduction, Project Management Frameworks and Agile approaches
Module 2: Project Initiation & Planning
Module 3: Project Execution, Monitoring & Controlling
Module 4: Project Closing
Module 5: Bringing It All Together & Class Closure
- Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® Exam Preparation
- Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® Exam Preparation (Online Course)
- Agile Analysis Boot Camp
- Advanced Agile User Stories
- Best Practices in Project Management
- PMP® / CAPM® Exam Preparation with Coaching
- Managing Organizational Change & Transition: Navigating The Whitewater