In today’s fast-paced business world, Agile and hybrid project development approaches are utilized at an all-time high by many different industries (it is not just for the software industry anymore). Project managers and project teams need to be more flexible in their approach. This course provides a solid understanding of the fundamental best practices of Agile approaches in a format that replicates a 2-day Agile Iteration Cycle. Participants learn concepts, terms, tools, and techniques from experienced Agile project managers that they can use to successfully work with their organizations and teams to complete Agile projects successfully. Additionally, participants are encouraged to bring their own projects to work on for the “hands-on” exercises in a conducive learning environment that promotes confidence. Participants will leave with proficient knowledge of what it will take to succeed with the real-world projects they are working on. This course can be configured based on client needs.
Building Block for
PMP®/CAPM® Exam Preparation Course; Agile/Scrum certifications
All materials are created and provided by Solarity and include:
- Access to the Solarity LMS including the recording for the training
- Various resources including templates and materials
- “The Project Manager’s Guide to Mastering Agile” by Charles G. Cobb
Who should take this course
- Project managers, project coordinators, “accidental” project managers, and other team members who practice Agile project management.
- Experienced project managers who need to refresh/update their skills to support Agile projects.
- Anyone who would like to take the PMP® exam and/or pursue Agile/Scrum certifications.
- Utilize common Agile and project management vocabulary and processes that are shared across different industries;
- Describe the importance and value of project management, Agile best practices, and related benefits for project success;
- Select the appropriate Agile project management tools and techniques to deliver results on time, in budget, and with value;
- Learn hands-on application of Agile project management using tools, templates, and techniques;
- Apply best practices of the Agile practice; and
- Prepare for Agile/Scrum certification.