IBM Access Manager is a highly scalable and configurable access management solution. It simplifies and secures user experiences with single sign-on across applications and protects critical assets using strong multi-factor authentication and risk-based access. Use IBM Access Manager to adopt secure web, mobile, and cloud technologies and simplify access management for employees and consumers. Using the skills taught in this course, participants will be able to configure authentication and authorization mechanisms, implement policy access control, and set up reverse proxy junctions to process web requests.
- Describe IBM Access Manager product and its key features;
- Discuss the architecture and deployment process;
- Configure Access Manager users, groups; and domains;
- Introduce concepts of a reverse proxy and how it fits in your web-based infrastructure;
- Describe protected object space and the policy access control model;
- Explain how to set up reverse proxy junctions to handle web requests;
- Discuss and configure authentication mechanisms supported by Access Manager; and
- Explain and set up logging, auditing, and tracing for Access Manager components.