This course introduces participants to the big data capabilities of Google Cloud Platform. Through a combination of presentations, demos, and hands-on labs, participants get an overview of the Google Cloud platform and a detailed view of the data processing and machine learning capabilities. This course showcases the ease, flexibility, and power of big data solutions on Google Cloud Platform.
- Access to the Solarity LMS including the recording for the training
- Course materials and other resources as provided by the trainer
- Course files and lab exercises
- Purpose and value of the key Big Data and Machine Learning products in the Google Cloud Platform;
- Use Cloud SQL and Cloud Dataproc to migrate existing MySQL and Hadoop/Pig/Spark/Hive workloads to Google Cloud Platform;
- Employ BigQuery and Cloud Datalab to carry out interactive data analysis;
- Train and use a neural network using TensorFlow;
- Employ ML APIs; and
- Choose between different data processing products on the Google Cloud Platform.