This specialized course is designed for use by an organization to provide a solid understanding of the fundamental building blocks of project management to employees across all functional areas. Experienced project managers teach the essential concepts, terms, tools, and techniques needed to communicate about, organize, monitor, and successfully complete projects at any level. Trainers utilize the organization’s own projects for the hands-on exercises during the class to reinforce learning. This course serves as a foundation on which other project management development builds, and it can be configured based on client needs.
No Prerequisites. Recommend Project Management Primer (if new to project management) and Project Management Foundations.
Building Block for
PMP®/CAPM® Exam Prep; Managing Organizational Change and Transition; Agile Project Management; Leadership skills
All materials are created and provided by Solarity and include:
- Access to the Solarity LMS including the recording for the training
- Various resources including templates and materials
- Other resources provided by trainer
Who should take this course
- Anyone working on or with project teams.
- Utilize common project management vocabulary and processes that are shared across different industries;
- Apply project management principles within your project team environment;
- Describe the importance and value of project management best practices and related benefits for successful projects and high-performing project teams;
- Obtain hands-on application of project management tools, templates, and techniques; and
- Learn effective communication and conflict management skills for project teams.