This course uses the real-world scenario of taking a legacy, on-premises monolithic application and refactoring it into a serverless microservices architecture. This course covers advanced development topics such as architecting for a cloud-native environment; deconstructing on-premises, legacy applications and repackaging them into cloud-based, cloud-native architectures; and applying the tenets of the Twelve-Factor Application methodology.
In Person | Live Virtual
- Analyze a monolithic application architecture to determine logical or programmatic break points where the application can be broken up across different AWS services;
- Apply Twelve-Factor Application manifesto concepts and steps while migrating from a monolithic architecture;
- Recommend the appropriate AWS services to develop a microservices based cloud native application;
- Use the AWS API, CLI, and SDKs to monitor and manage AWS services;
- Migrate a monolithic application to a microservices application using the 6 Rs of migration; and
- Explain the SysOps and DevOps interdependencies necessary to deploy a microservices application in AWS.