Cisco Umbrella is a cloud security platform that provides the first line of defense against threats on the internet. Being able to understand and position how Cisco Umbrella works and what the features are is the key focus of this course. Participants will be able to describe the Cisco Umbrella, understand Secure Internet Gateway and Ransomware Protection, discuss Threat Intelligence, use Cisco Roaming Client.
In Person | Live Virtual
- How to describe and position Cisco Umbrella;
- Discuss Secure Internet Gateway and Ransomware Protection;
- Learn about DNS & IP layer enforcement & Intelligent Proxy;
- Describe Command and control callback blocking;
- Discuss Threat Intelligence;
- Compare Umbrella Packages;
- Understand Roaming Security;
- Basic understanding of Cisco Roaming Client;
- Understand how to use Cisco Umbrella Virtual Appliance;
- Explain the ease of Integrating Cisco Umbrella into Active Directory;
- Discuss Umbrella Reporting; and
- Understand Utilize Multi-Organization Tools.