Project Managers become more successful by learning to manage stakeholder relationships in a productive and collaborative way. This interactive presentation highlights several important keys that will help transform stakeholder relationships.
Learning Objectives for Some Successful Keys to Stakeholder Management:
- Make the decision to be proactive in your approach
- Be aware of your surroundings
- Know the scope of your responsibilities
- Build your team both virtually & in-person
Participants will gain valuable insights on:
- The roles stakeholders and team member splay in the larger organizational dynamic
- How to apply principles of effective leadership and team-building
- Applying negotiation skills to requirements
We look forward to lively discussion!
Speaker: David Offenkrantz, MBA, PMP
Project & Program Manager, Hewlett-Packard,
Past President, Washington DC Chapter of PMI, Region 5 Mentor
When: Thursday, September 17th (11:30am – 1:00pm)
Where: Paul Sawyier Public Library, 319 Wapping Street, Frankfort, KY 40601
- 11:30am: Networking
- 11:45am: Lunch Served
- 12:00pm: Program Begins
About the PMI® Kentucky Bluegrass Chapter:
The PMI Kentucky Bluegrass Chapter is recognized as a dynamic organization for professional project managers dedicated to serving the business, academic and government communities of central Kentucky and the advancement of project management – adding value to our members, our community, and our profession.
We want to be your authoritative source for project management information in Central Kentucky.