The Solarity Group is a Project Management Institute (PMI)® Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.). Each month, we receive statistics of interest from PMI® that we share with you. Here’s the June 2015 version.
The number of current Project Management Professional (PMP)® credential holders still leads the pack, continuing to exceed current membership. Interest in the Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® continues to grow quickly. The new Portfolio Management Professional (PfMP)® and Active Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA)® credentials are beginning to gain traction!
- PMI® membership is 462,406 – an overall increase of 3.9% over the prior 12 month period
- Total Project Management Professional (PMP)® credential holders: 655,576
- Total Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® certification holders: 28,826
- Total Program Management Professional (PgMP)® credential holders: 1,328
- Total PMI Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP)® credential holders: 1,375
- Total PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP)® credential holders: 3,253
- Total PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® certification holders: 8,870
- Total PMI Portfolio Management Professional (PfMP)® credential holders: 244
- Total PMI Active Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA)®: 359
- Worldwide, there are 274 PMI® chapters, with a total chapter membership of 235,891
- Total Registered Education Providers – 1637 (Solarity is 1 of only 4 R.E.P.s in Kentucky)
- Total Registered Consultants – 133
Please let us know if you have any questions or comments.
PMP, CAPM, PMBOK, PgMP, PMI-SP, PMI-RMP, PMI-ACP, PfMP, PMI-PBA, and PMI are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.