Tableau has for some time been one of the most popular Business Intelligence and data visualization tools available. Why? Because, quite simply, it’s a tool that’s responsive to the needs of modern businesses. But it’s most effective when you know how to get what you want from it. It might make your business intelligent, but it isn’t going to make you intelligent. We will make sure you are well prepared to take full advantage of Tableau 10’s new features. Whether you are an experienced data analyst that wants to explore 2016’s new Tableau, or you are a beginner that wants to expand their skillset and bring a more professional and sharper approach to their organization, we’ve got you covered. Beginning with the fundamentals, such as data preparation, you’ll soon learn how to build and customize your own data visualizations and dashboards, essential for high-level visibility and effective data storytelling. You’ll also find out how to trend analysis and forecasting using clustering and distribution models to inform your analytics.
But it’s not just about you and when it comes to data it’s all about availability and access. That’s why we will show you how to share your Tableau visualizations. It’s only once insights are shared and communicated that you and your organization will start making smarter and informed decisions. And really, that’s exactly what this guide is for.
Your Price: $2,390.00
Day & Time
Supplied by Solarity
Who should take this course
This two-day course is designed for the beginner Tableau user. It will help you understand and use the basic techniques for creating visualizations and combining them in interactive dashboards. This course is taught using Tableau version 10 software. However, the class is appropriate for users of version 9 and the instructor will highlight the minor differences between the two versions.
- Find out how to build effective visualizations and dashboards
- Prepare and clean your data so you can be sure Tableau is finding answers to your questions not raising more problems
- Discover how to create advanced visualizations that explain complexity with clarity and style
- Dig deeper into your data with clustering and distribution models that allow you to analyze trends and make forecasts
- Learn how to use data storytelling to aid decision-making and strategy
- Share dashboards and visualizations to cultivate a culture where data is available and valued