Learn how to create automatable and repeatable deployments of networks and systems on the AWS platform. This course covers the specific AWS features and tools related to configuration and deployment, as well as common techniques used throughout the industry for configuring and deploying systems.
- Overview of system operations on AWS;
- Understand networking in the cloud;
- Learn about computing in the cloud;
- Storage and archiving in the cloud;
- Monitoring in the cloud;
- Managing resource consumption in the cloud;
- Configuration management in the cloud;
- Creating scalable deployments in the cloud; and
- Creating automated and repeatable deployments.