This course covers software development security while focusing on the systems development life cycle, operating systems, and their environments. Additional topics include the role of various databases in security and how to recognize and guard against attacks on software. Students will have the opportunity to apply application security controls. This course requires a basic understanding of IT concepts.
The content in this course aligns with Domain Eight in the CISSP exam, offered by (ISC)2. However, the course can be taken as a stand-alone without the intention of sitting for the exam.
- Discuss the role of security in software development
- Explain the systems development life cycle and compare its eight stages
- Understand what the operating system is and how it works
- Describe different application and operating environments
- Discuss the role of databases in information security and identify different database types
- Apply several application security controls
- Recognize several software-based attacks and describe methods to guard against them
Your Price: $110.00
Day & Time
This course does not require any additional purchases of supplementary materials.
Who should take this course
This course is designed for adult learners with some understanding of general IT application development practices.