In this course, participants learn how to efficiently use AWS security services for optimal security and compliancy in the AWS cloud. This course focuses on the AWS-recommended best practices that participants can implement to enhance the security of their data and systems in the cloud. The course highlights the security features of AWS key services including compute, storage, networking, and database services and also refers to the common security control objectives and regulatory compliance standards. Additionally, participants examine use cases for running regulated workloads on AWS across different verticals, globally and learn how to leverage AWS services and tools for automation and continuous monitoring – taking their security operations to the next level.
- Access to the Solarity LMS including the recording for the training
- Course materials and other resources as provided by the trainer
- Course files and lab exercises
- Understand cloud security;
- Security of the AWS Cloud;
- Cloud Aware governance and compliance;
- Identity and Access Management;
- Securing AWS Infrastructure Services;
- Securing AWS Container Services;
- Securing AWS Abstracted Services;
- Using AWS Security Services;
- Data protection in the AWS Cloud;
- Building compliant workloads on AWS Case Study; and
- Security Incident Management in the Cloud.