In this course, participants learn the best practices for installing and configuring JBoss Enterprise Application Platform (JBoss EAP 7). Through hands-on labs, participants learn the essential, real-world tasks that a system administrator needs to know to effectively deploy and manage applications on JBoss Enterprise Application Platform. After completing this course, participants will be prepared to take the JBoss Certified Application Administrator (JBCAA) exam.
- Install and run JBoss EAP 7 in standalone mode and domain mode;
- Configure a domain;
- Deploy applications to JBoss EAP 7;
- Configure the datasource subsystem;
- Configure Java Message Service (JMS) and HornetQ;
- Configure the logging subsystem;
- Configure the web subsystem;
- Implement application security in JBoss EAP 7;
- Configure the batch subsystem; and
- Get an introduction to clustering.