All projects face scheduling challenges. This course includes all the processes that are required to manage the timely completion of a project and teaches participants an understanding of the best practice processes of managing your project schedule, defining activities, sequencing activities, finding resources, and estimating the durations of the activities that make up your schedule. With this information, participants will be ready to proficiently develop a realistic project schedule. This course provides a wide range of tools and techniques that participants can apply immediately on their projects and are encouraged to utilize their own projects for hands-on activities. This course can be configured to meet client needs.
None, but recommend: Project Management Primer (if new to project management); Project Management Foundations
Building Block for
Project management courses; Ongoing education; Leadership skills
- Access to the Solarity LMS including the recording for the training
- Various resources including templates and materials
- Other resources provided by trainer
Who should take this course
- Anyone wishing to manage their schedules more effectively.
- Project managers and team members who want to gain better control over the conditions on their projects.
- Experienced managers who wish to enhance their skills.
- Learn guidelines for developing a successful project schedule;
- Learn how to plan your schedule and identify scheduling requirements;
- Learn how to proactively plan for changes in schedules; and
- Learn how to measure and report on schedule performance and control your schedule.