This completely online and self-paced nine-module risk management course helps educate project managers in identifying and responding to project risk. This course provides a comprehensive preparation for the Project Management Institute (PMI)® PMI-RMP® certification exam including exercises, self-assessments, interactive games, and case studies along with exam-taking tips and two full-length, 170-question practice exams covering the required five domains of risk management knowledge. Each module (Risk Strategy and Planning, Stakeholder Engagement, Risk Process Facilitation, Risk Monitoring and Reporting, Perform Specialized Risk Activities) explains how the content in that domain can be used to improve learners’ risk management practices.
- Explain the risk management process as defined by the PMBOK® Guide
- Assess stakeholder risk tolerance and manage stakeholder expectations and engagement
- Demonstrate key processes for documenting risk information
- Discuss the steps in developing a risk management plan
- Identify and evaluate relevant risks and their potential impact
- Explain the process of creating a risk register
- Explain key tools and techniques employed in the qualitative and quantitative analysis of risk
- Develop risk response strategies and contingency plans
- Discuss how risk response plans are successfully executed
- Explain how to monitor and control risk, and use lessons learned to refine risk policies and practices
- Recognize best practices in all aspects of risk management
PMP, PMI-ACP, PMI-RMP, PMBOK, and the PMI Registered Education Provider logo are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Your Price: $995.00
Day & Time
Learners should have some experience in project management.
This course requires the Project Management Institute’s A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, Fifth Edition (PMBOK® Guide). (Learners may also find it helpful to use PMI’s Practice Standard for Project Risk Management as support material but should be aware that, presently, this practice standard is based on the fourth edition of the PMBOK® Guide, not the fifth edition that the current PMI-RMP® exam is based on.)
Who should take this course
This course is designed for adult learners with some project management experience.