Integration management includes characteristics of unification, consolidation, communication, and interrelationships. These actions should be applied from the start of a project through completion. This is why we have and need project managers. Participants learn about making choices about resource allocation, balancing competing demands, examining alternative approaches, tailoring processes to meet project objectives, and managing interdependencies among the project management processes using hands-on activities taught by an experienced project manager. This course is based on both the PMBOK® Guide version 6 and version 7 incorporating best practices of project management from PMI®.
None, but recommend: Project Management Primer (if new to project management).
Building Block for
Project management skills; Leadership skills; PMP®/CAPM® Exam Prep
- Access to the Solarity LMS including the recording for the training
- Various resources including recordings and materials
- Project management templates
Who should take this course
- Anyone wishing to enhance their project integration skills.
- Project managers and team members who want to gain better control over the conditions on their projects.
- Experienced managers who wish to enhance their skills.
- Describe the overlapping nature of the interaction between the project management processes and process groups;
- Learn the ways in which inputs and outputs of various processes determine the relationship between the processes;
- Learn the processes of project integration management; and
- Learn to use specific tools and techniques to complete integration management activities for a successful project.