This course is specifically designed to assist students in preparing for the Project Management Professional (PMP)® exam, given by the Project Management Institute (PMI)®.
A powerful mix of a complete on-demand video course combined with a highly personalized five-day in-person session allows students focused time to learn and review the concepts and terms necessary to pass the PMP® exam. Included with the class are tips, tricks, exercises and targeted materials that will assist the student in reviewing for and passing the exam. A complete PMP® exam simulation at the end of the course helps students determine if they are ready to take the official exam, and gives them insight into specific areas they will need to study in order to succeed. Your instructor will provide you with an Individualized Study Plan with step-by-step instructions for preparing for and taking the exam, along with a recommended target date based on the results of your exam simulation. You have the option of additional one-on-one coaching to assist you in taking and passing the exam.
This course will also prepare students for the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® exam, which requires fewer hours of experience for certification.
PMP, PMI-ACP, PMI-RMP, PMBOK, and the PMI Registered Education Provider logo are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Day & Time
For PMP® Certification: 4500 hours of PM experience over the past eight years (for holders of a baccalaureate degree) or, 7,500 hours of PM experience over the past eight years (for high school graduates)
For CAPM® Certification: 1,500 hours of PM experience over the past two years (for holders of a baccalaureate degree) or, 2,500 hours of PM experience over the past two years (for high school graduates)
- Best Practices in Project Management
Building Block for
A complete package that provides all that you need to prepare for the course, and know that you are ready to pass the first time!
- PMP® Exam Preparation Study Guide
- PMP® Online Exam Prep Materials (60 day access), including High Quality Videos, 4 Full-Length Practice Exams, Downloadable Study Guides, Chapter Tests, Terms and Concepts, Mobile App
- Condensed, highly effective study materials created by The Solarity Group to accelerate your understanding of the material needed on the exam
A la carte pricing
1. Exam Pass Insurance:
- Available for an additional $100. If you do not pass the exam the first time, following the guidance in our ISP, we will pay for your second exam (normally $275 for PMI members). If you wish for us to cover the possibility of a third exam re-take, we will charge an additional $100. (*Please note: Exam Pass Insurance only applicable if exam is taken within 3-months of completing the class, all course materials are read, and student has completed two (2) full-length practice exams with one score of 80% or higher.)
2. Course re-sit option:
- $500 if you choose to re-sit the class within six months of your class
- $750 if you choose to re-sit the class between 7-12 months
- $1,000 if you choose to re-sit the class between 13-24 months
- A 10% discount will be made available to prior students who retake the class after two years
3. Pre-course webinar with Application Assistance:
- $75 per student
4. Instructor Coaching:
- $100: one hour of email/telephone
- $220: three hours of email/telephone
- $250: five hours of email/telephone
- $125: one hour of in-person coaching
- $300: three hours of in-person coaching
- $500: five hours of in-person coaching
Who should take this course
- Professionals from any industry who wish to obtain the PMP® or CAPM® certification.
- Professionals who wish to advance their knowledge of Project Management as defined by the Project Management Institute (PMI)®.
Upon course completion, students will understand:
- The requirements for the PMP® credential, the application process, and learn about the exams, examples of their content, and how to study for them.
- Keys to answering PMI’s® questions, tricks for exam-taking; practice and learning exercises are included.
- The PMBOK® Interpretation Matrix, Project Management Framework, Project Management Process.
- The five Project Management Process Groups, and their key inputs and outputs.
- The Project Management Knowledge Areas, and the processes related to each one, with their related inputs, tools & techniques, and outputs.
- Professional and Social Responsibility.