This course provides a high-level awareness of organizational change management practices. Participants learn from experienced project managers how to manage the people side of change and how to take advantage of change as an opportunity. Participants leave with a basic understanding of what organizational change management is, why it is important, and how to manage people through a change. This course serves as a foundation on which other organizational change management courses build. In order to create well-rounded project managers, this course is recommended.
Building Block for
OCM Foundations, Managing Organizational Change and Transition, Best Practices in Project Management, Leadership skills
All materials provided by Solarity and may include:
- Access to the Solarity LMS including the recording for the training
- Organizational change management template
Who should take this course
- Beginning project managers, project coordinators, change managers, and other team members who need to understand basic organizational change management.
- Since project managers are uniquely positioned to lead change efforts of their projects, they must have a basic awareness and understanding of organizational change management.
- Organizational leaders looking for a basic understanding of what organizational change management involves.
- Anyone who would like to investigate project or change management as a career.
- Understand basic organizational change management vocabulary;
- Describe the importance and value of organizational change management for project success; and
- Learn application of basic change management skills using tools, templates, and techniques.