This course provides the foundation to the Managing Organizational Change and Transition course. This course is taught by experienced project managers and is designed for those who are responsible for implementing or helping to implement changes from projects and other organization-wide changes. Participants will learn about the people side of change management, roles within change management, and some strategies. Participants will leave with the understanding of some helpful tools to immediately put into practice back at work. This course can be configured to client needs.
None, but recommend: Organizational Change Management Primer; Project Management Primer
Building Block for
Managing Organizational Change and Transition, Best Practices in Project Management, Leadership skills; Career Growth
All materials provided by Solarity and may include:
- Access to the Solarity LMS including the recording for the training
- Variety of change management templates and tools
- “ADKAR: A Model for Change in Business, Government, and our Community” by Jeffrey M. Hiatt
Who should take this course
- Key decision makers, change management teams, change agents, and project managers.
- Anyone responsible for helping others move through changes.
- Organizational leaders looking for an understanding of what organization change management involves.
- Anyone who would like to investigate project or change management as a career.
- Since project managers are uniquely positioned to lead change efforts of their projects, they must have a basic awareness and understanding of organizational change management.
- Understand the major roles in organizational change;
- Understand how to assess and move people through a change; and
- Gain some organizational change management strategies and tools to put into practice in any industry.