This course uses lecture and hands-on exercises to teach the basic administration tasks of a NetApp® ONTAP® 9.9 cluster. Participants use the clustershell and NetApp ONTAP System Manager to manage storage and network resources.
- Access to the Solarity LMS including the recording for the training
- Course materials and other resources as provided by the trainer
- Course files and lab exercises
- Manage ONTAP administrators;
- Configure and manage storage resources;
- Configure and manage networking resources;
- Create and manage local and cloud storage tiers;
- Create and configure a storage VM (storage virtual machine, also known as SVM);
- Create and manage NetApp FlexVol® volumes, FlexGroup volumes, and FlexCache® volumes;
- Implement storage efficiency features;
- Configure and manage NAS, SAN, and object-protocol servers within an SVM;
- Configure basic data protection features; and
- Perform administrative and preventive maintenance tasks.