This course is an introduction to the Microsoft® Office 365™ (with Skype® for Business) in a cloud-based environment. It can be used as an orientation to the full suite of Office 365 cloud-based tools, or the Skype for Business lessons can be presented separately in a seminar-length presentation with the remaining material available for later student reference. Using Office 365, users can easily communicate with each other through Microsoft® Outlook® mail and Skype for Business instant messaging and online meetings.
Additionally, the Microsoft® SharePoint® Team Site provides a central location for accessing and modifying shared documents. The Office Web Apps enable users to perform basic tasks, such as opening, editing, printing, and saving documents without requiring an installation of the full desktop version of Microsoft® Office 2013 or Office 2016 on a local computer.
Your Price: $350
Day & Time
Materials provided by Solarity
Who should take this course
Anyone who is a new Office 365 user who would like to become more familiar with its capabilities and features.
In this course, you will build upon your knowledge of the Office 2016 desktop application suite to work productively in the cloud-based Microsoft Office 365 environment.
- Sign in to and navigate in the Office 365 environment
- Create, edit, and share documents with team members using Office Web Apps and Microsoft SharePoint
- Use email and manage contacts with the Outlook Web Apps
- Use instant messaging and online meetings with Skype for Business
- Set up your mobile devices to work with Office 365
- Getting started with O365 with Office 2016
- Collaborating with Shared Files
- Outlook 2016: New Features
- Overview of Skype for Business
- Overview of OneDrive for Business
- Overview of OneNote 2016