This course prepares participants for Microsoft Technology Associate Exams 98-366 and 98-367 and builds an understanding of the following topics: network infrastructures, network hardware, protocols and services, security layers, operating system security, network security, and security software. This course leverages the same content as found in the Microsoft Official Academic Courses for these exams.
- Understand network infrastructures;
- Understand network hardware;
- Understand protocols and services;
- Understand security layers;
- Understand operating system security;
- Understand network security;
- Understand security software;
- Be prepared for the Microsoft Technology Associate Exams 98-366 and 98-367.