This course teaches you the ins and outs of electronic word processing. Microsoft Word 2016 is designed to help you move smoothly through the task of creating professional-looking documents. Its rich features and powerful tools can make your work easy and even fun. In this course, participants will learn how to use Word 2016 to create and edit simple documents; format documents; add tables and lists; add design elements and layout options; and proof documents.
- Navigate and perform common tasks in Word, such as opening, viewing, editing, saving, and printing documents, and configuring the application;
- Format text and paragraphs;
- Perform repetitive operations efficiently using tools such as Find and Replace, Format Painter, and Styles;
- Enhance lists by sorting, renumbering, and customizing list styles;
- Create and format tables;
- Insert graphic objects into a document, including symbols, special characters, illustrations, pictures, and clip art;
- Format the overall appearance of a page through page borders and colors, watermarks, headers and footers, and page layout; and
- Use Word features to help identify and correct problems with spelling, grammar, readability, and accessibility.
In Person | Live Virtual