Teams is the hub for teamwork and provides a centralized workspace for teams to communicate and collaborate. It features persistent and threaded chats, file sharing, and the ability to hold meetings. In this course, participants will learn to create teams, add users, manage a team, start a team conversation, reply to a conversation, and add files. In addition, participants will explore channels, create new channels, create and share files, work with meetings, schedule team meetings, integrate with SharePoint, add tabs to keep files, notes and apps available, and connectors to access content and get updates.
- Access to the Solarity LMS including the recording for the training
- Practice files
- Converse and collaborate with Teams;
- Create, add users, and manage a team;
- Add and share files with Teams;
- Create channels and work with favorites;
- Schedule team meetings;
- Integrate with SharePoint;
- Work with Conversations; and
- Add Tabs and Connectors.