This course provides beginning users with the basic functions and features available within SharePoint. Participants will receive hands-on practice learning about and using SharePoint tools and templates within a new project site.
- Learn basic functions available in SharePoint;
- Learn to use SharePoint tools and templates;
- Learn to use lists for tracking tasks, calendars, deliverables, risks, and issues;
- Learn to use document libraries for tracking project related documentation; and
- Learn to use team discussion boards for threaded project forums.
In Person | Live Virtual