This course teaches participants how to use Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 to create clear, organized, and engaging presentations. Participants will learn how to use the vast array of features and functionality contained within PowerPoint 2016 to gain the ability to organize content, enhance it with high-impact visuals, and deliver it with a punch.
- Identify the basic features and functions of PowerPoint 2016;
- Develop a PowerPoint presentation;
- Perform advanced text editing operations;
- Add graphical elements to your presentation;
- Modify objects in your presentation;
- Add tables to your presentation;
- Add charts to your presentation; and
- Prepare to deliver your presentation.
In Person | Live Virtual