This course builds off the Microsoft PowerPoint – Beginner course to teach participants about PowerPoints higher-level usability, security, collaboration, and distribution functionality. Participants will learn to use a robust set of tools Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 provides to deliver content in nearly any situation, while saving time and effort. By taking advantage of these tools, participant will be creating presentations that not only stand out from the crowd but are also efficient to create.
- Modify the PowerPoint environment;
- Customize design templates;
- Add SmartArt and math equations to a presentation;
- Work with media and animations;
- Collaborate on a presentation;
- Customize a slide show; and
- Secure and distribute a presentation.