Microsoft® Word 2016 is designed to help you move smoothly through the task of creating professional-looking documents. Its rich features and powerful tools can make your work easy, and even fun. In this course, you’ll learn how to use Word 2016 to create and edit simple documents; format documents; add tables and lists; add design elements and layout options; and proof documents.
Your Price: $295
Day & Time
To ensure your success in this course, you should have end-user skills with any current version of Windows®, including being able to start programs, switch between programs, locate saved files, close programs, and access websites using a web browser.
Materials supplied by The Solarity Group
Who should take this course
This course is intended for students who want to learn basic Word 2016 skills, including
- creating, editing, and formatting documents
- inserting simple tables and creating lists employing a variety of techniques for improving the appearance and accuracy of document content
In this course, you will learn fundamental Word 2016 skills.
- Navigate and perform common tasks in Word, such as opening, viewing, editing, saving, and printing documents, and configuring the application
- Format text and paragraphs
- Perform repetitive operations efficiently using tools such as Find and Replace, Format Painter, and Styles
- Enhance lists by sorting, renumbering, and customizing list styles
- Create and format tables
- Insert graphic objects into a document, including symbols, special characters, illustrations, pictures, and clip art
- Format the overall appearance of a page through page borders and colors, watermarks, headers and footers, and page layout
- Use Word features to help identify and correct problems with spelling, grammar, readability, and accessibility