This course builds off of the foundational knowledge presented in the Microsoft Excel – Beginner Training Course to help participants get the most of Excel. The ability to collaborate with colleagues, automate complex or repetitive tasks, and use conditional logic to construct and apply elaborate formulas and functions will put the full power of Excel right at participants’ fingertips. Participants will learn about how to get Excel to do the hard work for them, the more they will be able to focus on getting the answers needed from the vast amounts of data their organization generates.
- Work with multiple worksheets and workbooks;
- Use Lookup functions and formula auditing;
- Share and protect workbooks;
- Automate workbook functionality;
- Create sparklines and map data; and
- Forecast data.