This course teaches IT professionals how to manage their Azure subscriptions, secure identities, administer the infrastructure, configure virtual networking, connect Azure and on-premises sites, manage network traffic, implement storage solutions, create and scale virtual machines, implement web apps and containers, back up and share data, and monitor your solution. This course is for Azure Administrators. The Azure Administrator implements, manages, and monitors identity, governance, storage, compute, and virtual networks in a cloud environment. The Azure Administrator will provision, size, monitor, and adjust resources as appropriate.
- Learn how to secure identities with Azure Active Directory, and implement users and groups;
- Learn about managing your subscriptions and accounts, implementing Azure policies, and using Role-Based Access Control;
- Learn about the tools an Azure Administrator uses to manage their infrastructure;
- Learn about basic virtual networking concepts like virtual networks and subnetting, IP addressing, network security groups, Azure Firewall, and Azure DNS;
- Learn about inter-site connectivity features including VNet Peering, Virtual Network Gateways, and Site-to-Site Connections;
- Learn about network traffic strategies including network routing and service endpoints, Azure Load Balancer, and Azure Application Gateway;
- Learn about basic storage features including storage accounts, blob storage, Azure files and File Sync, storage security, and storage tools;
- Learn about Azure virtual machines including planning, creating, availability, and extensions;
- Learn how to administer serverless computing features like Azure App Service, Azure Container Instances, and Kubernetes;
- Learn about backing up files and folders, and virtual machine backups; and
- Learn about monitoring your Azure infrastructure including Azure Monitor, alerting, and log analytics.