This course provides in depth knowledge of how to use Microsoft SharePoint tools and templates to manage, organize, monitor, and successfully complete projects. Participants will build on their understanding of the basic functions available in SharePoint to focus on new project site templates and features. This course equips experienced users to manage both small and enterprise portfolio projects within the software. Participants also learn how to integrate SharePoint with Project Server.
- Learn how to use lists for tracking tasks, calendars, deliverables, risks, and issues;
- Learn to use document libraries for tracking project documentation;
- Learn to use team discussion boards for threaded project forums;
- Learn to use dashboards and business intelligence reports; and
- Learn to use newsfeed, new WBS for tasks, and reports.