The pace and complexity of change in the workplace has increased dramatically in the past decade. This course is designed for those who are responsible for helping others move through change. Participants will learn techniques and tools for effectively guiding their organizations and the people in them through times of change.
In this one-day, interactive course you will learn:
- A systems approach to managing change
- How change management and project management work together
- The key roles and responsibilities in implementing change
- How to manage the people side of change
- How to use key tools and templates to implement change effectively
- Definition of Organizational Change Management: The Nature of Change
- Exercise: Changes in the Workplace
- Organizational Change Competencies
- Exercise: Roles in the Change Process
- Managing People Through Change
- Change Management Toolkit
- Exercise: Applying the Toolkit
PMP, PMI-ACP, PMI-RMP, PMBOK, and the PMI Registered Education Provider logo are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Your Price: $695.00
Day & Time
This course assumes an interest in effective changes.
Building Block for
Custom course materials developed by The Solarity Group.
Who should take this course
- Key decision makers, change management teams, change agents.
- Those who are responsible for helping others move through changes.
- Those who need to move through change and are most affected by a change.