Join the Solarity team for two days of high-engagement training on LEAN Management applied to behind-the-scenes experiences at not one, but two authentic Kentucky horse farms and Bourbon distilleries. Participants will receive:
- LEAN Management Course materials and completion Certificate
- Hands-on experience with your team pitching process improvement ideas to panel judges each day
- Practical techniques to apply in your organization immediately
- Breakfast, lunch, and transportation to event locations each day
- Dinner and top shelf bourbon tasting at the Kentucky Castle (the 2018 Diner’s Choice Award winner), along with an exclusive workshop on the Components of Bourbon Tasting led by world-renowned bourbon expert, author, and professor Tim Knittel.
For more details on the special-access tours and venues of this one of a kind training event, see our LEAN into Kentucky event page.
Register before August 28th to receive discount pricing of $1795!
Day & Time
$2,995.00–$3,195.00 – $1,795.00–$1,995.00
There are no specific eligibility criteria for the Lean Management course.
Who should take this course
This Lean Management course can be taken by any professional seeking career growth in the quality management sector or simply to get hands-on experience working with Lean principles.