This course provides you with an intense and focused exploration of the new and updated topics in ITIL® from the point of view of the owner of a process or set of activities. The course is intended for those who work within a Service Strategy (SS) environment and require a deeper understanding of the underlying concepts, processes, and activities involved, associated management responsibilities, and how they may be used to enhance overall service strategy quality and service provision.
- Define service and market spaces;
- Learn basic service principles;
- Learn managerial and supervisory aspects of SS processes (Financial Management, Demand Management, Service Portfolio Management);
- Learn how to organize Service Strategy; and
- Explore technology and implementation.