This course immerses participants in the improvement efforts and outcomes with Service Strategy, Design, Transition, and Operations. Successful implementation of Continual Service Improvement (CSI) best practices enables IT departments to create and maintain value for customers through better design, introduction, and operation of services. Students will learn how to plan, implement, and optimize the CSI processes and gain the skills required to take the ITIL Intermediate Qualification: Continual Service Improvement Certification Exam.
In Person | Live Virtual
- Introduction and overview of the goals and scope of CSI;
- Learn the purpose of Service Measurement and the principles of Continual Service Improvement;
- Learn how to predict and report service performance vs. targets;
- Learn the 7‐Step Improvement Process
- Learn how to gather the data with monitoring tools and manual processes;
- Learn supporting processes;
- Learn methods and techniques, key metrics, and organization and technology issues; and
- Learn how to implement Continual Service Improvement, challenges, and risks.