This course gives participants the knowledge and skills needed to secure wireless network infrastructure and troubleshoot any related issues. Participants learn how to implement and secure a wireless network infrastructure and use Cisco Identity Service Engine (ISE), Cisco Prime Infrastructure (PI), and Cisco Connect Mobile Experience to monitor and troubleshoot network issues. Hands-on labs are provided to reinforce concepts including deploying Cisco Prime Infrastructure Release 3.5, Cisco Catalyst® 9800 Wireless Controller Release, Cisco IOS XE Gibraltar 16.10, Cisco Digital Network Architecture (Cisco DNA™) Center Release 1.2.8, Cisco Connected Mobile Experiences (CMX) Release 10.5, Cisco Mobility Services Engine (MSE) Release 8.0 features, and Cisco ISE Release 2.4. This course prepares participants to take the Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks exam, which is part of the new CCNP® Enterprise certification and the Cisco Certified Specialist – Enterprise Wireless Implementation certification.
- Implement network settings to provide a secure wireless network infrastructure;
- Troubleshoot security issues as they relate to the wireless network infrastructure;
- Implement a secure wireless client and troubleshoot wireless client connectivity issues;
- Implement and troubleshoot QoS in wireless networks;
- Implement and troubleshoot advanced capabilities in wireless network services;
- Use Cisco Identity Services Engine, Cisco Prime Infrastructure, and Cisco Connect Mobile Experience to monitor and troubleshoot network issues; and
- Validate your knowledge and prepare to take the Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-430 ENWLSI) exam.