This course consists of a combination of interactive instructor lectures followed by practical lab exercises and gives participants the opportunity to explore the Avaya Aura® Call Center Elite features and components. Using theory, demonstrations, and lab exercises, participants will come away with the knowledge required to install and configure Avaya Aura® Call Center Elite. The implementing Avaya Aura Call Center Elite is designed to attend with your own equipment such as development PC or Mac. This course is recommended for participants preparing for the ACIS-7495 and ACSS-7860 credentials.
- Describe the Avaya Aura® components;
- Describe the Avaya Aura® Call Center Elite features;
- Configure the Expert Agent Selection feature;
- Create agent login IDs and stations;
- Describe and create virtual directory numbers;
- Design, create, and test call vectors for Avaya Aura Call Center Elite;
- Describe vector variables and how they are used to create advanced vector test steps;
- Describe and create dialing features including the dialing plan in Avaya Au ra® Call Center Elite;
- Describe methods for assigning user calling permissions and restrictions and
- Describe the properties and creating of hunt groups, splits, and skills for agents.