This course is based on the current version of A Guide to Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK®), published by the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA) and taught by experienced, IIBA CBAP® certified instructors. This course supports IIBA’s tools, methodology, standards, and practices to ensure that business analysts gain the essential knowledge and skills to discover, synthesize, and analyze information within an enterprise that will meet or exceed stakeholder needs and expectations. Participants will receive an individualized plan to assist and manage their path to certification.
Recommend: Business Analysis Foundations; Best Practices in Business Analysis; Project Management Primer; Organizational Change Management Primer
Building Block for
CBAP®/CCBA® Exam Prep; Project Management courses; Ongoing education
- Access to the Solarity LMS including the recording for the training
- Variety of business analysis templates and tools
- Current copy of A Guide to Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK®)
- Full practice exam
Who should take this course
- Business analysts, project coordinators, project managers, and other team members who are involved in business analysis activities.
- A well-rounded project manager should have awareness and understanding of business analysis processes and techniques.
- Experienced business analysts who need to refresh their skills.
- Anyone interested in preparing for the CBAP® exam.
- Business analysis key concepts and competencies;
- Business analysis techniques and tools;
- Processes and procedures for business analysis planning and monitoring;
- Processes and procedures for elicitation and collaboration;
- Processes and procedures for requirements life cycle management;
- Processes and procedures for strategy analysis;
- Processes and procedures for requirements analysis and design definition;
- Processes and procedures for solution evaluation; and
- Study strategies and tips for passing the CBAP® exam.