Accelerate preparation for the Certified Business Analysis Professional™ (CBAP®) exam by attending this boot camp. Developed and facilitated by CBAP® instructors, this boot camp provides an in-depth, structured approach to understanding the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK®). This course concentrates on the key areas of the BABOK® and provides useful memory exercises and discussions to reinforce the concepts detailed in the BABOK®. Participants will learn test taking strategies and gain an understanding of the exam format and the types of questions that are asked on the CBAP® exam and will receive a comprehensive IIBA® CBAP® Exam Prep Study Guide. This course also prepares students equally for the Certification of Competency in Business Analysis™ (CCBA®) exam.
Recommend: Business Analysis Foundations; Best Practices in Business Analysis; Project Management Primer; Organizational Change Management Primer
Building Block for
CBAP® Exam Prep; Project Management courses; Ongoing education
- Access to the Solarity LMS including recordings of the training
- Variety of business analysis templates and tools
- IIBA® CBAP® exam Study Guide
- Full practice exam
- Current version of the BABOK® Guide
Who should take this course
- Business analysts, project coordinators, project managers, and other team members who are involved in business analysis activities.
- A well-rounded project manager should have awareness and understanding of business analysis processes and techniques.
- Experienced business analysts who need to refresh their skills.
- Anyone interested in preparing for the CBAP® exam.
- Understand IIBA® CBAP® processes, tools, and techniques;
- Learn the CBAP® exam format and question types;
- Obtain proven test taking strategies; and
- Perform memory exercises and discussion to reinforce core concepts and knowledge areas.