IBM QRadar SIEM provides deep visibility into network, user, and application activity. It provides collection, normalization, correlation, and secure storage of events, flows, asset profiles, and vulnerabilities. QRadar SIEM classifies suspected attacks and policy violations as offenses. In this course, participants learn how QRadar collects data to detect suspicious activities and how to perform many QRadar SIEM tasks.
- Describe how QRadar SIEM collects data to detect suspicious activities;
- Describe the QRadar SIEM component architecture and data flows;
- Navigate the user interface;
- Investigate suspected attacks and policy violations;
- Search, filter, group, and analyze security data;
- Investigate events and flows;
- Investigate asset profiles;
- Describe the purpose of the network hierarchy;
- Determine how rules test incoming data and create offenses;
- Use index and aggregated data management;
- Navigate and customize dashboards and dashboard items;
- Create customized reports;
- Use filters;
- Use AQL for advanced searches; and
- Analyze a real world scenario.