This certification verifies that support professionals in a team lead or supervisor role possess the fundamental management and leadership skills necessary to provide operational support to the organization and the coaching skills to promote staff development. Support center team leads serve as the communication link between the team and the manager as well as the first point of internal escalation for the customer. This course ensures that participants learn how to deliver exceptional customer support, promote process improvement, coach for success, and take charge of the day-to-day operational activities of a team. This course is designed for support professionals who need to develop fundamental management and leadership skills.
In Person | Live Virtual
- Essential team lead management and leadership skills;
- The importance of service level agreements and operational level agreements;
- The ITIL® processes of incident, problem, change, release, asset, and configuration management;
- An overview of security management and knowledge management;
- Strategies for managing conflict;
- The essentials of people management: hiring, scheduling, evaluating, and retaining employees;
- An eight-step method for effective coaching;
- Proven team-building and motivational techniques; and
- Essential performance metrics and key performance indicators.