This certification verifies that customer service professionals are knowledgeable in the skills and techniques required to provide exceptional customer service and support in both support center and call center environments. It ensures they understand how to assess customer needs while exceeding their expectations. This skills-building and certification course introduces the skills and techniques required to provide outstanding customer service and support. The course focuses on call handling best practices, communication and listening techniques, documentation, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills, conflict negotiation, and responses to difficult customer behaviors.
- How to assess customer business needs and exceed customer expectations;
- Critical thinking skills to resolve incidents quickly and consistently;
- Active listening skills and effective communication strategies;
- How to identify and defuse challenging customer behavior; and
- An awareness of the core processes and best practices used in service and support.